Thursday, October 23, 2014

Amish Christmas Musical

Well, I am getting real close to being able to say "there is nothing that I haven't drawn" with this last illustration that I completed today. I got this job through a friend of mine who suggested to his friend that he use me to illustrate a poster for a musical that he was producing. And not just any musical, but an Amish Musical. When I first talked to the gentleman who hired me I thought he was kidding me but turns out thankfully he was for real. I never knew there was such a thing as an Amish Musical. Long story short, I got the call on Sunday afternoon and had the job finished by Thursday afternoon and that even included doing the graphic design for the poster as well. It has been a hectic week finding models, doing photo shoots, and pulling this off but when the client says he needs it by Friday you do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment