Monday, September 29, 2014

Pugsy the Pug

I found this pic on a stock photo website and just feel in love with it. I have always loved dogs and love painting them even more. Each one has such great personality and kindness in their eyes. I wanted the final pick to be ultra realistic in this case so I went all out with the details especially in the face. Sometimes especially in Photoshop you can go too far with making it look so real that people don't believe that is is actually a digital painting. That is why a good friend of mine suggested that it might be kinda cool and different if you offered the client a version showing the different steps it took to create it.  On top of that you could even add his or her name to it. I personally love it. Thanks Gina for the suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment